Today’s Real Estate Market is PRIME for INVESTMENT. The DOW is up and FLORIDA REAL ESTATE is temporarily down. It just makes good sense to try and sell high and buy low. Self Directed IRAs allow you to hedge against rising Retirement Home prices. We can show you how.
Once again, not only are the Glocals of the GRID Realty Group experts in helping Buyers Control their IRAs through Vacation Rentals in Real Estate in South West Florida, we ourselves, own and Manage Vacation Properties in Self Directed IRAs.
We have experience working a “Step by Step” process with Brandon Hall, MBA at Entrust Freedom in Fort Myers.
Per Entrust Freedom:
All Real Estate Qualifies for Self Directed IRAs
Raw Land/Farm Land
*Real Estate Must be for Investment Purposes Only – Personal or Family Use of a IRA Real Estate is Strictly Prohibited
Steps to Buying Real Estate with Your IRA
Buying a property with your IRA is easier than you might think.
Here is a step by step outline of the process:
1. We find the ideal property that you want your IRA to purchase.
2. Prepare the offer to purchase under the name of your IRA.
3. Once the contract is accepted, submit a Buy Direction Letter instructing to purchase the property with your IRA.
4. Based on the information provided on the Buy Direction Letter, will have it prepared with closing instructions for the title company/closing attorney.
5. Once closing documents are ready, we will forward a copy to you for review and approval. Once we have your approval, we can proceed with signing the original documents and wiring the funds for closing.
6. After closing, all income and expenses will flow directly through the IRA. Any bills to be paid out of the IRA will need a Payment Authorization Form.
It is just that simple. If you would like the idea of Diversifying from Wall Street New York, to Main Street USA, some of your hard earned Retirement Dollars, perhaps a Self-Directed IRA in your control appeals to you. Could be you find it not only pays a Financial Dividend, but a Life Style Dividend for you and your Family as well.
Contact us today for complete interview process with Brandon.