- License : Florida # 700491
Clay Cason – Fort Myers Beach Realtor®
Clay has been an active Real Estate agent in Southwest Florida for the past 20 years and has helped vacationers and investors alike find the property of their dreams here on Fort Myers Beach. As a long time resident of Estero Island and Founding Member of GRID Realty GROUP LLC, Clay knows the history of these islands and where the last treasures are buried in the sand like no one else.
Clay Cason specializes in providing customized MLS reports for buyers looking for year round homes or investment vacation condos here on Fort Myers Beach. Simply call or email your specific requirements and Clay can provide you with a list of properties and all the details you need.
For those who own a Home or Condo here on the Island and are thinking about selling, Clay is the listing agent to call. With his many international and domestic real estate contacts and the network of GRID Realty sites, your listing will be up and in front of buyers around the world in a matter of days.
Facts about Clay Cason:
- Clay was born and raised in Florida and it beaches.
- Educated at the University of Florida and studied International Business and Foreign Language abroad at the University of Costa Rica through Florida State, FSU.
- Clay Cason bought his first ocean front property in Florida in 1994.
- He has Owned, Brokered, and Managed Resort Properties from Red Lodge Montana to Manuel Antonio Costa Rica, knowing first hand how important a local trustworthy Real Estate Professional is, and needed by, successful absentee owners, especially from as far away as foreign lands. Clay is an expert in helping Foreign buyers with their Southwest Florida Real Estate needs.
- Clay Cason sold more beach front houses on Fort Myers Beach the last 2 decades than any other Realtor still working and in business
- Developed more new construction homes on Fort Myers Beach in the last 2 decades than any other working Realtor
- co/founder of the GRID, placing Listings in front of 100 different Real Estate Professionals in 60 different countries upon contract
- Partners with Kathy Nesbit, his Broker, who has been at the same location since 1976, no other Brokers has sustained that long here on the island. Kathy began her real estate career in 1969 and still works in the office today
- currently lives on Fort Myers Beach, practicing what I am preaching today.Clay does not claim to be a Island Expert living some where else. He is available 7 days per week for all your real estate needs.